Saturday, October 3, 2009

LETOYS Is Coming Soon

Shop now at Lisa's Educational Toys. While waiting for the launch I have changed the links to go through my husband's site, so you can order toys now. I have also been given another site where I get to pick a new toy each day for an amazing deal. The name of the site is ToyToys.com. That site will be going to my shopping cart when LETOYS.com launches, but for now I am just picking the toys and it goes through another shopping cart.

Some of the brands that I will be carrying on LETOYS.com this year are: Sprig, Global Green Pals, Erector Sets, Plan Toys, Haba and many more. I will add many more toy lines in 2010 when I have more time to review them at Toy Fair in February.

Remeber to visit ToyToys.com each day until LETOYS.com launches later this month.

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment